Two wheelers are popular amongst people of all age-groups. The reason behind the huge success of the two-wheeler is they are small, manageable and cost effective. Even high prices of the four-wheelers, diverted the attention of the auto lovers to go for affordable bikes with low maintenance cost.
Key reasons for the success of the two wheelers:
1. With high inflation rates and low liquidity in the market, buyers are hesitant to buy the cars.
2. Even the much awaited Nano and small cars are in the pipeline.
3. Two wheelers have hassle free and speedy loans approval.
4. It is available for all the models at attractive interest rates.
5. There are flexible repayment options. It ranges from 12 to 48 months.
6. Repayment of the loans is possible through the post-dated cheques with easy EMIs.
7. Unlike the four wheelers which has a high maintenance cost, two wheelers have easy maintenance, smooth loans and easy affordability.
All this led to the shooting up of the sales of the two wheelers.
Two Wheelers Manufacturers:
Much has changed for the two wheelers in the last two decades. Previously there’s been only a handful two wheeler models in the country. In the early 50’s the Automobile Products in India (API) started the production of scooters. Until, 1958, API and Enfield were the only producers of two wheelers in India.
But in the present scenario, the Indian two wheeler market is booming. India is the second largest producer and manufacturer of two-wheeler in the market. India follows China and Japan in terms of the sales and the production of the two-wheelers.
There are more than 10 two wheeler manufacturers in India, and the list includes Bajaj, Hero Honda Motors, Indus, Kinetic Motor, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, TVS and Yamaha.
There are many key players in the market selling- bikes, scooters and mopeds, at competitive prices, which has given plenty of options to the buyers. Hence, now you don’t have to compromise on your needs and can easily lay your hands on a two-wheeler of your choice at best prices.